- Heidrick & Struggles
- Communication and Media
- Required language
- Communication, Marketing
Internship Heidrick & Struggles
Internship: Part-time or Fulltime (can be discussed)
Heidrick & Struggles is a premier provider of executive search, leadership assessment and development, organization and team effectiveness, and culture shaping services globally. In our more than 60 years history, we have conducted some of the most high-profile C-suite and board-level searches in the world.
Today, we are working with our clients across 29 countries to help them accelerate their performance and respond with agility to new opportunities and challenges in every industry. We continue to raise the bar in serving our clients as trusted leadership advisors, and we are also providing an expanded range of data-driven, tech-enabled tools and platforms across our executive search and consulting businesses.
Managing top talent isn’t just our business. It’s our passion, and we are committed to investing in and developing the careers of our own people.
We look for people with experience from a variety of industries and diverse educational backgrounds who are passionate about partnering with innovative and influential organizations and share our commitment to our purpose – to help our clients change the world, one leadership team at a time.
If you’re ready to start or grow your career with us, learn more about our company through recent media coverage examples on topics such as sustainability, diversity and inclusion:
- The councils that monitor companies for greening know 'shockingly' little about the climate Trouw – Jan 28, 2021 (interview with Imke Lampe)
- Heidrick & Struggles data shows diversity in AI needs work
Sustainability Magazine – Jan 27, 2022
- IN DISRUPTIVE INDUSTRIES, WHAT DOES THE NEW GENERATION OF LEADERSHIP LOOK LIKE?
Startups Magazine – Jan 19, 2022
- Stop gender stereotyping if you want more women to reach top jobs (Paywall)
Financial Times - January 7, 2022
- How can CFOs stay ahead of the ESG agenda?
Financial Director - December 20, 2021
At Heidrick & Struggles, we help our clients change the world, one leadership team at a time. We invented the executive search industry over 60 years ago and today, we are still the premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership consulting services. As specialized management consultants, we work closely with our clients all over the world to understand their leadership challenges and assess opportunities for improvement. With a deep understanding of industry talent markets, talent management/development and culture shaping, we make valuable contributions to premier organizations by offering best-in-class leadership solutions.
- Participation in the entire recruitment process, from the briefing with the client and the identification of potential candidates, to the negotiation of an offer and the placement of the selected candidate.
- Research and synthesis of information regarding business industries and “target companies”
- Identification of potential candidates, using multiple sources of information: proprietary database, professional social networks, specialized press, etc.
- Preparation of strategic documents: pitches, presentations for clients, candidate reports following interviews, etc.
- Opportunity to attend and participate to assessment interviews and client meetings, alongside experienced consultants.
Ideal skills and profile
- Graduates or soon-to-be Graduates of Marketing, Corporate Communication, Media & Communication (or related);
- Vibrant and creative personality, endowed with excellent communication skills;
- Marketing: develop and support opportunities to strengthen H&S brand reputation, visibility and positioning in the Netherlands on topics like sustainability, diversity and inclusion:
- Converting global media insights for Dutch market;
- Making small videos;
- Reaching out to journalists;
- Support in setting-up PR events etc;
- Research: flexibility to conduct and support candidate research on several engagements and in a variety of project teams simultaneously;
- Has as high sense of responsibility and brings a structured approach to work and getting things done;
- Fluent in Dutch and English with solid MS Office and Social Media skills.
Heidrick & Struggles is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or citizenship status.
1. Apply with your CV and a motivation letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CV check
3. Screening interview (short)
4. Interview with Engagement Manager
5. Interview with a Partner
6. Offer is made