- Naïf Care
- Job Vacancy
- Communication and Media
- Required language
- Communication, Marketing
Naïf is more than just a company to work for: it is a sustainable skincare brand with products coming straight from our hearts. We strive to improve ourselves every day. Innovative ideas and your input are greatly valued. Creativity is highly appreciated and stimulated. We are a fast-growing scale-up with a beachfront office in The Hague and operating on an international level. This results in new and exciting challenges every day.
The position: Online Marketeer
As a key member of our online team, you are always on the look-out for growth. Growth in the broadest sense: traffic, conversion rate optimization, revenue and retention. Data is a powerful tool in solving marketing and business problems. But only if the data itself is of high quality. You play an important role in this as an online marketeer at Naïf.
In order to grow, you work on:
- Creating and executing customer acquisition plans.
- Creating and executing plans to increase CLV.
- Providing the team the data on how the webshop and online/offline campaigns perform so that they are able to make improvements.
- Executing quantitative and qualitive customer research.
- Identify the customer journey for different categories based on data.
- Bring customer journey insights into practice: tests, content needs, improve UX.
- Google analytics and Google Tag Management audit: consumer behavior & performance.
- Designing and analyzing A/B tests.
You will be working closely with our E-commerce manager and superstar E-com team, the Naïf marketing team and our external partners.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in data/analytics related marketing role (preferably at a digital agency or in a similar E-commerce "build for growth" role).
- Is self-taught and able to come up with solutions independently.
- You like to focus on data and work independently, but you feel comfortable in talking to customers to get input for optimization or gaining new insights, as well.
- Has experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar and Data Studio. FB Business Manager, Google ads and Shopify is a plus.
- Has basic knowledge of Google Cloud and bigQuery.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Has experience in A/B testing.
What we offer:
- The chance of being part of an ambitious and succesful team that is building a sustainable baby and skincare brand.
- Growing a business internationally #scale.
- An open company culture.
- A yearly ski-or summer trip abroad!
- The opportunity to design your own job. Your responsabilities are not set in stone because you obviously know what to focus on in order to grow Naïf.
- A beachfront office in Scheveningen with an ice-cream shop & bakery around the corner :)
Sounds like fun? Please email your CV and motivationletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.