- Let's Go Africa
- All over Africa
- Arts & Culture, Communication and Media, History
- Required language
- Communication, Marketing, History, Arts & Culture
Let’s Go Africa aims to improve the well-being of people in the disadvantaged communities in Africa via local partner organisations, by providing them with suitable interns and volunteers who will contribute in development work. How do we strive towards sustainable development for our partners, the local communities, interns/volunteers through cooperations with Schools and Universities? And how do we arrange a customized internship or volunteer work project?
Let's Go Africa's unique internship and volunteerwork approach:
- Personal bond with partner organisations in Africa
- NEED-based project vacancies per category & country
- Matching personal, study & supervision criteria
- Project description as guideline
- Local transmission sustainable end product!
You will gain valuable work experience in Africa within your field next to life experience and personal development. Let’s Go Africa offers a wide variety of vacancies for almost all study fields including supervision on Bachelor/Master level. See the categories below and check out “project fields” in the vacancies.
Can’t find your internship, minor or volunteer field? Just contact us, because we have more options!